Easter Bunnies 3D Easter Bunnies 3D

Oh My Oh MY

This is sooooooo *ucking good. This is awesome, outstanding, inspiring, breathtaking, overwhelming, magnificent, astonishing, extraordinary, staggering, miraculous, impressive, astounding. Did I mention it's good?

An obvious template for delusional disorder.

Heavy Crooks Heavy Crooks

Yeah!

"Congratulations! Your vote was the last vote needed for this submission to be protected!"

Loneliness. Loneliness.

I really enjoyed this.

The kind of stuff I like and not enough people submitting here to NG.

5/5

Narcolyxii II Narcolyxii II

Very good game but bugged

This game has everything to be awesome but I found a bug that stopped me from going forward.

In a scene where there's a circle of innocent child, i cant get out of that scene, the Narcolyxii doesn't show up and I can actually get out of screen (out of the level design, into the black area).

Other than that, all seemed very good.

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

I love this

The music, the feeling, the gameplay.

All good!

Pacmad Pacmad

Awesome Concept.

I loved the game and the concept is awesome.

Good work.

Falling - The Game Falling - The Game

Ah!!! Nice intro music!

Because of the Intro Music, I gotta give u maximum rating lol, thank you for choosing one of my audio pieces. ;)

SonicZero The GAME v2 SonicZero The GAME v2

Nice one

Well for the time i played it first time i liked it. Gameplay is ok and graphics are nice. Overall its a stable and funny game. Good work.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

Not bad

It could be better with some improved hud. Anyway, its good enough for its purposes (whatever they are).

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Great, just great!

I loved this game, very similar to maid's story to tell you the truth. Just keep the good work. Oh, btw, lovely sounds and graphics!! I just loved the game...